- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:AXSM) exploded 10.87, or 14%, closing at the high for the day at 88.87, on 1.25 million shares on Monday. More importantly, after it exploded it pulled back and has been in kind of a drift for two months. The move that took it from the 13-range back in Oct to the 110-range nicely digested over the last month. Monday may have started something, but it has to get up through 98 1/2. Once it does that, it’s 10 points from here, and then you may see another 10 points beyond that.
- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLGT) had a big snapback in late Dec in the 12-range, when I put a swing on it, it ran up to 20 mid Feb, pulled back dramatically to test the 50, and bounced 2.35, or 16%, to 17.19, after reaching a high of 17.76, on 420,422 shares traded on Monday. That’s the biggest volume on an up day in quite a while. Maybe it will retest the high at 20, and ultimately extend to the high 20’s.
- Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:IOVA) out of a little wedge on Monday and gained 3.08, or 9.36%, to 36.25, before pulling back and closing up 3.08, on l.5 million shares and followed a breakout. I think this stock will go further. I’m looking for 42 and 45 as the next targets.
- Moderna , Inc. (NASDAQ:MRNA) reversed sharply, just like Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD), and I’m not sure why they pulled back as much as they did, or why they did. It going from 35 to 22, then rebound on Monday, gaining 3.95, or 15%, to 29.88, with a high of 30.75, on 32.4 million shares. I think that if it accelerates back up, I’m looking for 35.
- Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE:RAD) is snapping back for the third day in a row to resistance, popping 1.82, or 13.36%, to 15.44, just 3 cents off the session high at 15.47, on 6.75 million shares. I like the way it’s angling. I’m looking for 17 and 19 going forward.
- Sea Limited (NYSE:SE) came back on Monday after a week of sharp pullbacks, jumping 2.98, or 6.6%, to 48.04, not far off the session high at 48.22, on 6.9 million shares. Now it needs to get up to 49 3/4, and then take out 53 to advance my target at 55.
- Zynex , Inc. (NASDAQ:ZYXI) is on its way again. It previously had an inverse head-and-shoulders, a breakout, I gave you a buy, and it’s looking pretty juicy to me. On Monday it jumped 1.01, or 7.76%, to 14.03, after reaching up to 14.20, on 798,769 shares traded. I’m looking for a takeout of the high, and it’s right there. It could advance into the 16-range short term.
Stocks on the long side included Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (AXSM), BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX), Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX), Fate Therapeutics, Inc. (FATE), Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT), Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD), Genprex, Inc. (GNPX), InflaRx N.V. (IFRX), Iovance Biotherapeutics, Inc. (IOVA), JD.com, Inc. (JD), Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. (KPTI), Repro Med Systems, Inc. (KRMD), Leap Therapeutics, Inc. (LPTX), Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA), Moderna, Inc. (MRNA), Sunnova Energy International Inc. (NOVA), Rite Aid Corporation (RAD), Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS), Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA), Sea Limited (SE), Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL), VelocityShares 3x Lng Crude Oil ETN New (UWT), Verastem, Inc. (VSTM), Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR), Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM), and Zynex, Inc. (ZYXI).
Stock Charts To Watch: AXSM, FLGT, IOVA, MRNA, RAD, SE, ZYXI
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.